Memorial’s PFAC was established to:
• Provide advice, consultation, evaluation and recommendations regarding programs, educational efforts, selected research activities and operational initiatives that affect patients and families.
• Provide recommendations for facilities design and way finding.
• Provide a vital link between Memorial and the community.
• Provide feedback and suggestions to enhance the patient/family experience at Memorial
• Participate in educating hospital personnel about various issues from a patient and/or family perspective as appropriate.
• Promote respectful, effective partnerships between patients, families, healthcare providers and administration.
Memorial’s Patient/Family Advisory Council operates under the Relationship-Based Care (RBC) framework. The RBC model is based on relationships – with yourself, colleagues and patients/families.
How to get involved
If you would like to learn more about Memorial’s Patient/Family Advisory Council, please contact Mimi Luechtefeld at 618-257-6779 or email her at email@example.com
All potential members of the PFAC must